- Develops and executes a strategy for discovering and securing new business opportunities either locally, regionally, or nationally.
- Develops negotiation strategies by evaluating risks and potentials.
- Assesses potential third part clients in terms of income potential and mission fit.
- Adapts new business strategies in accordance with the types of clients already secured by the company.
- Evaluates, determines, and realizes quarterly business growth goals.
- Represents the company at trade organizations, on committees, and during board meetings, when necessary.
- Creates a business development database in order to evaluate performance and organize client and prospective client information.
- Fosters beneficial relationships with business partners, potential clients, and business contacts in order to attract new business and enhancing organization reputation.
- Closes new business deals by developing and negotiating contracts.
- Is able to close deals and achieve goals.
- Exhibits strong motivation to make sales.
- Is detail-oriented and able to multitask.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills, the ability to meet deadlines, and the ability to solve problems.
- Exhibits excellent communication skills.
- Is an extremely flexible and adaptable self-starter.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree?in any field.
- At least 3?Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.