- Assembling and Disassembling of Cell Phones.
- Soldering and desoldering of components.
- Trouble Shooting of Cell Phone.
- Attend to damaged or faulty phones brought in by customers..
- Diagnoses and repairs the phones.
- Handles computer set up and trouble shooting.
- Repair detective items according to working instructions.
- Check items returned within the number of days policy.
- Sends and receives items to be repaired from/to supplier.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree of any course/Associate Degree or Diploma in Electronics.
- Proficient in computer skills and have knowledge of operating different types of mobile phones.
- With strong reading abilities.
- Can start immediately.
- TESDA graduates are welcome to apply.
- Full time positions available.