- Provide assistance to one’s superior by encoding the right information or data needed
- Provide support in checking of units
- Perform and execute unloading and unpacking of materials received
- Responsible for testing and counting of units
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Strictly comply and perform very well in its tasks that in accordance to it’s company policies and procedures
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 1?Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Computer literate and can do multi tasking
- Full time positions available